As a distributor of the sports drink AA Drink. Bar-le-Duc water, Raak, London and Summit in Belgium we are looking for an enthusiastic employee for our commercial office.
Your task package includes telephony, order processing, field service support and general administration.
You are communicative, you have a healthy dose of commercial insight and you are customer-oriented.
You are strong in administration and work problem solving.
You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French, both spoken and written.
- Register orders
Check conditions (delivery terms, packaging method, …)
Inform the customer or the seller about it
- Follow up with customers or suppliers
Propose solutions in case of problems (delivery, warranty, regulations, …)
- Investigate the customer’s request technically and commercially (production time, availability of products, cost, …)
- Receive telephone calls
Informing customers (order follow-up, information, …)
- Customers: Wholesale
- Planning and organizing
- To communicate
- Result orientation
- Customer focus
Remuneration: Monthly wage
Time arrangement: Day shift
Place of employment
Rubensstraat 104 2300 TURNHOUT
show on map
- TSO 3rd stage: Study area Trade
- equivalent through experience.
- Limited experience ( < 2 years )
- French (very good)
- Dutch (very good)
- Permanent job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Part-time – 30 hours per week, to be performed in 4 days
- Day work
Where and how to apply?
Vía e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Hilde van Beers
Apply with resume
Add motivation letter